Is The Able Tray Table Review Any Good? In This Able Tray Table Review Review, I Reveal the Pros and Cons of the Able Tray Table Review.
If you need more safety inside or outside, then you know the importance of balance. The most important thing for safety. In my Able Tray Table Review, I go through the pros and cons of this Able Tray Table and reveal if it is a sound and safe product.
Here Is A Review Of The Able Tray Table
The Able Tray Table makes life easier for seniors, provides balance, with an adjustable 360-degree pivot, giving irresistible convenience.
- PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT: Able Life’s ergonomic safety handle provides balance and support when sitting and standing from your favorite couch, lift chair or recliner; our mobility handle can support 250 pounds of weight; safety handle measures 6 by 6 inches
- BAMBOO TRAY TABLE: Our multi-use bamboo TV tray table measures 16 by 18 inches and provides plenty of room for laptops, meals, books, and other tabletop activities; includes a built-in cup holder and utensil compartment; with 360 degrees of swivel motion, easily pivot the tray table out of the way when not in use; safely supports up to 30 pounds of weight
- HIGH QUALITY AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Easily assemble and securely install the adjustable Able Tray Table under the feet of most couches, lift chairs, or recliners; each tray includes all the needed equipment for assembly, no additional tools required; not intended for freestanding use
- SUPER GRIP STABILITY PADS: The dual-sided rubber stability pads are designed to adjust to the distance between the front and back legs of your favorite couch or chair while protecting your floor from damage; feet of couch or chair can be placed on either the outside or inside of the stability pads; each side of the base feet measure 4 by 7 inches
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Customize the Able Tray to your individual comfort and furniture; tray height adjusts from 26 to 32 inches; support handle height adjusts from 34 to 40 inches; base length adjusts from 20 to 36 inches
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 15.8 x 2.8 inches ; 22.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 22.7 pounds
- Able tray weight – 25 lbs.
- Tray Dimension 34″H, 18W, 20″D
- Base Adjustment 20″ to 36″
- Handle Adjustment 34″-40″
- Weight Capacity Handle 250lbs, tray 30lbs
Who The Able Tray Table Is For?
It is essential for people with more limited, decreased, or painful mobility challenges. It is also for anyone who wants the comfort to have a tray on a laptop, television, or to read a book. If you need a tray that provides balance and support when sitting and standing from your favorite couch to stabilizes your balance then this product is for you. This is also for convenience for a laptop, meals, books, cup holders sitting on your favorite couch.
My First Impression of The Able Tray Table
This tray is impressive. The Able Tray has a safety handle that provides balance and support when sitting and standing from your favorite couch, lift chair, or recliner. With 360 degrees of swivel motion, pivoting is ease to push out of the tray way when not in use. It also has a multi-use TV tray table measures 16 by 18 inches and provides plenty of room for laptops, meals, books, and other tabletop activities; includes a built-in cup holder and utensil compartment and safely supports up to 30 pounds of weight. I can see someone doing work on their laptop, reading or eating. I could see them adjusting the position to watching television or reading a book, It helps seniors to get in and out of a chair, which can be a big problem if they spend a great deal of time in the chair. It is a tray and supports them from getting up. You have a wide range of movement with the tray.
For Able Tray By
For Able Tray By Able Life
Pros of The Able Tray Table
1) It provides extra balance and support getting in and out of your favorite chair or couch. This tray can handle 259 lbs.
2) Height is adjustable to fit your needs and can pivot 360-degree when you need it to push it away when you are getting up.
3) The large tray fits laptops, meals, books and cup holders.Tray Dimension 34″H, 18W, 20″D
Cons of The Able Tray Table
1) It does not fit all scenarios, so check your dimensions carefully before purchasing
2) It needs a level floor, so the tray is level. Please check to see if your floors are level before you purchase this product or any similar product. You can also call their customer service to discuss the dimensions you need before you purchase.
3) It doesn’t fit lift chairs that need to lift all the way. Check with customer service if you have a lift chair before purchasing.
My Overall Thoughts On The Able Tray Table
After looking at this closely and weighing the pros and cons, this is the wonderful invention and a brand new product to the market. Most of the complaints are of people not checking their dimension before purchasing or misunderstanding, the product.
Let’s keep our loved ones and those under our care as safe and informed as possible from falling, so I recommend the Able Tray Table